100gm = 1 cup
mango, dried (conventional, 100gm)
Mangoes contain an abundance of vitamins and minerals, which help the body to repair damaged cells and fight off illness whilst improving concentration and performance.
100% sulphur-free, preservative-free and additive-free Dried Mangoes…
- are rich in a variety of phytonutrients,
- vitamins A, C and E which are necessary for healthy skin and bones and a healthy immune system.
- vitamin B6 which helps brain function
- provide a fast energy boost thanks to the naturally occurring carbohydrates (1/2 cup serving = 50g carbs)
- boost memory due to the presence of Glutamine
- ease digestion issues, such as heartburn and stomach discomfort, by balancing acid levels
- contain dietary fibre which helps to keep us ‘regular’ (1/2 cup serving = 3.7g dietary fibre)
- Potassium for a healthy brain
- Iron to produce red blood cells
- Calcium for strong bones and healthy skin
- Copper, Magnesium, Niacin and Selenium