COVID-19: Shop Update.
In line with current NSW rules the following rules apply when shopping at The Pantry.
- Masks are mandatory inside, if you have an exemption or would prefer not to wear a mask we ask you knock on the exit door to be served from a safe distance. We in no way want to discriminate anyones choices however, with family members that are extremely high risk we need to keep them safe.
- Sign in using either the QR code or sign in sheets.
- Sanitise your hands using the provided natural sanitiser (it’s now in a automatic dispenser, but it’s still the same lovely lemon myrtle sanitiser)
- Please ensure all food containers are cleaned before bringing them to fill. We cannot accept any container/bag that is dirty or not able to be washed.
- Please remember to use a new scoop for each product. Hardly a covid rule, more a gentle reminder about the dangers of cross contamination instore!
We are registered as a CovidSafe business which means we have a detailed hygiene and sanitation plan in place to keep contact points cleaned throughout the day. We understand this may seem like a lot but it’s all in place to keep you and us safe and trading.
If you are unwell, vulnerable/high risk, travelled from any known hot spots we ask you please shop online or via email.
We understand this a difficult time and we are here to help, please also remember that kindness goes a long way, any offensive or un-cooperative behaviour will not be tolerated.
Current Shop Hours
Monday – Friday: 9.30am – 5pm
Saturday 9.30am – 1.30pm
Produce Delivery Days:
To order produce, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org prior to the allocated cut off time.
Local Free-Range Eggs: Monday
Bodalla Milk (in glass): Thursdays (currently on hold as we repair out dispenser)
Wild Rye’s Delivery Days:
Monday – place orders by 1pm Saturday
Friday – place orders by 9am Thursday
Honorbread Delivery Day:
Friday – place orders by 9am Monday.
Thank you to everyone that has continued to support us during this crazy year!
Jan, Elisa & Nic.