- shelled pumpkin seeds
- 30% protein, including good amounts of all the essential amino acids we need in the balanced form.
- highly usable protein
- amino acids- isoleucine, methionine, lysine and leucine
- 11mg of iron per 100g, combined with the abundance of the mineral phosphorus also found in pepitas, it promotes healthy blood development and efficient nerve and mental activity.
- essential fatty acids omega 3 and 6,
- folic acid,
- phytosterols – believed to lower blood cholesterol
- Vitamin A and B vitamins.