celtic sea salt, fine (conventional, 100gm)
celtic sea salt
- A natural salt, obtained form the evaporation of the ocean’s water specifically near the Celtic sea.
- Hand harvested and chemical free.
- Celtic salt retains many valuable essential minerals and trace elements
Seawater contains 84 mineral elements:
- Minerals are essential for good health.
- The body utilizes over 80 minerals for maximum function.
- Trace minerals like Boron, Chromium, Copper, Germanium, Iodine, Iron, Manganese, Molybdenum, Selenium, Silicon, Sulphur, Vanadium and Zinc are found in unrefined sea salt.
When we consume a good quality well balanced Sea Salt we replenish our body with essential minerals and trace elements.
|Chloride||– 52%||Sodium||– 31%||Water||– 5.6%|
|Sulphur||– 0.36%||Calcium||– 0.12%||Magnesium||– 0.45%|
|Potassium||– 0.13%||Boron||– 11.8mg/kg||Iron||– 150mg/kg|
|Manganese||– 10mg/kg||Phosphorus||– 13mg/kg|
- Typical analysis (C/O Salt of the Earth website)
As Celtic Sea Salt is a natural product no anti-caking agents (aluminium silicate) are added, therefore, Sea Salt will naturally attract moisture.