100gm = ½ cup
buckwheat, flour (organic, 100gm)
produced by milling the whole buckwheat grain and sieving off only the inedible outer husk. The nutrient-rich fibrous layer covering the kernel is left making a very nutritious product.
- Gluten- free
- Buckwheat is not a grain and therefore not a relative of wheat. It is a member of the rhubarb family.
- highly nourishing flour, high in protein and fibre
- has a nutty flavour, best used in combination with other flours, either brown rice or wheat.
- is gluten-free
- high in trace elements: magnesium, manganese, phosphorous, copper and iron
- has balanced amino acids
- good source of B Vitamins- thiamine, niacin and B6
- suitable to use for pancakes, waffles, crepes, biscuits and pasta products.